7.16.2009

Zoo

We had a great day at the zoo this week. The animals were great and the company was great as well! Our first stop was at the dinosaur experience..... here's what the little man though about the larger than life dinos:


If you know this little guy, you know that he goes everywhere with SOMETHING in hand or dressed up as something. The zoo was no different. He just had to wear the alligator tail!
The highlight of the day was when we got to feed the Sea Lions! It was well worth our 1$, for three little fishies. My brave boy loved holding them and tossing them in the water for the Sea Lions. I love this picture of him, cheesy grin, holding fish, you can tell he's having the time of his life!



Our first trip to the zoo was success! We can't wait to go back again soon!

3 comments:

The Bryger Family said...

Oh my gosh!!! I love his alligator tail!!!! He is so full of imagination. I always tell everyone about when he decided he wanted to be Ammon after you read the story in the B.O.M. He is so fun!!!

Kasey

Devin and Liz said...

Will is SO CUTE! I just want to squeeze him. haha. I'm glad you had fun at the zoo. One time when I was little at the zoo, I saw a sea lion drinking its own pee... it weirded me out.. El fin

Tana said...

We used to be able to buy a cupful of fish at Como to feed the Sea lions. THey stopped it several years ago. I always loved it!