7.13.2009

a wonderful morning and perfect company

This morning was a beautiful morning. My little man slept until 9am (yep that's right!), we stayed in our PJ's until 11:30, made a YUMMY german pancakes breakfast, finally got dressed, took a LONG walk, bought a pass to the pool, and laughed a lot.

Will is always up for a fun time. He wakes up giggly and with a big smile on his face every morning. Asks to snuggle constantly, wants to run, jump, and hang on anything and everything. Has a wonderful imagination where he can be a lion, tiger, superman, spiderman, crocodile, Cap'n Jack Sparrow.... all in the space of about 1/2 hour. He told me this morning "it's a great day outside mom!" He was right, the sun was shining, and we enjoyed every moment of it.
He is all in all, the perfect company everyday all day. We love him and just can't get enough, even when he shows his true 3 year old colors. Which are always bright and entertaining, but we are all growing together and learning how to be a family, and I wouldn't have it any other way! I love mornings like this, easy going with my little buddy in our beautiful home. Nothing fancy, just enjoying the moment and each other. 

And of course thinking about our wonderful daddy who is working so hard for us! :)

6 comments:

Betsy said...

I wish my 3 year old woke up happy and giggly. Apparently she got her morning grumpy genes from her dad...I've been told he was the same way when he was little. Lucky me!

Danny and Lauren's Blog said...

I love that table runner. so cheery. and that lil' man is pretty darn cute. =)

Danny and Lauren's Blog said...

ps now that I am in a foreign ward with missionary families i have a new appreciation for you. i feel like you mission kids are so awesome! we have 3 mission presidents families in our ward all from UT. they are the greatest kids.

Devin and Liz said...

Oh how I miss your little family... and Will's happy personality :) Sounds like fun. We need to skype soon! I need to hear Wills lion roar, haha. love you guys.

The Mortensens said...

I love you Kara and Will!!

Jaci said...

this is so sweet. makes me excited for more days with my little boy! you are such a cute mama!