6.16.2009

First and Last

Wow. Three years. It has flown by and almost feels like it never happened.  Yet, when I think back to all that has happened and the ways we have grown as individuals, as a couple, and as a family, it really has been an amazing three years.

Here's our family on our first Sunday in MN. Look at my baby! Only 4 mo. old.... where has the time gone?

Now look at our family, older, wiser, and at 3 yr. old, a little more stubborn. I even bribed him with a treat if he would just LOOK at the camera.... nice try, maybe next time.
Our last Sunday at church here in MN. So many mixed emotions right now, it is a little overwhelming. I just feel really lucky to have a companion who I can wholly trust, lean on for support, and most importantly one who loves me and makes me laugh everyday! 
And our little Will, stubborn as he may be, he sure is cute. He's going through a bit of transition right now too, I don't blame him, this is all a lot for a little mind.  We are hoping things will settle down and slow down a bit in the coming months.

7 comments:

Devin and Liz said...

I love the posts Kara :) You guys are such a cute family and I just miss you more and more. Devin and I really do want to come visit in Ohio, wouldn't that be great?! yes it would. Well good luck moving and I hope you don't lose any cowboys or indians on the way. LOVE YOU! p.s. thanks for checking out my blog! and SCOTT--we are have TRIPLETS in 9 months. NOT octuplets. get it right. peace out daWG

Chalece said...

Wow, Will is so big! It's crazy how much they grow.
We are sure going to miss you guys, but we're excited to come visit you in just 2 months!

Betsy said...

You have such a cute family! Good luck with all the moving stuff. I'm excited to see more of your new house.

OurHappyFamily said...

You guys are so dang cute! Seriously... where does the time go? Good luck with everything... keep us posted!

Shelly said...

I love the "full circle" pictures! Good luck with everything. I miss MN frequently. Last weekend, we drove down to Fredericksburg (2 hrs) to see Kent and Christine Archibald. It was fun to catch up and reminisce of times in MN. Chapters are hard to close but its always fun to start a new one. I'm sure you'll be missed.

Lorinda said...

What a great 3 years! I'm glad we were a part of it. Here's to another great 3 years....

Your shirt looks SO SO SO cute!

Jenn said...

Hey, good luck moving! Wish we could be there helping you but we look forward to see your new house- I'm sure it will be cute 'cause everything you do is cute!! ;) Love ya!