5.26.2009

Minnehaha Falls

When we moved here three years ago, my parents helped us move.  After we moved in, they stayed for about a week and a half.  We were NEW to the area so we didn't know much, but one place we took them was Minnehaha Falls.  It is really pretty, and oddly, we haven't been back since going with my parents.  Until a couple weeks ago.  We took Scott's parents, along with our niece and nephew.  It was fun, chilly and windy, but fun.  


Grandma and Grandpa with the kiddos
Scott and I.... and Glenn
All of us.....
It was a beautiful day, and a great way to spend some time together.  We even tried to fly Will's new kite.  We also tried to have a picnic but only lasted a little bit since we were all freezing.  These MN winds are always CHILLY!

1 comment:

jkmortensen said...

I LOVE the picture of you guys and Glenn, it seriously cracks me up! Miss ya!