3.25.2009

An Easter Project

Easter is coming! I love Spring and I love Easter, it is such a peaceful holiday.  I love the Spring colors and seeing everything come to life again.  When I saw these on the Purl Bee website, I couldn't resist.  Will and I made a handful of them today using my endless scraps of felt.  They are FUN!

Will thought they were especially cool because he loves jelly beans and is pretty ecstatic about the prospect of hunting for plastic eggs full of jelly beans.  Happy Easter and enjoy your jelly bean bags!!

2 comments:

JO said...

how fun, what a good mom you are :) Bean bags are one of those classic toys I forgot about...in the shape of jelly beans, even better!

The Bryger Family said...

You are so martha stewart, but BETTER!!! You are so creative. I still remember those fun pumpkins you did a few years ago.

Love ya,
Kasey