11.09.2008

Our Weekend With Ivie

We had a very special guest at our house this week.  Wes and Lorinda went to Utah for 4 days and Ivie got to come stay with us!! It was a blast, and Will was in heaven!  He LOVES Ivie and would do anything she told him to do.  They had a lot of fun playing together and laughing together.  It was great to have a little girl running around, giggling, and letting me doll her up! While Ivie was here, we enjoyed lots of fun adventures!  We had some friends over and had a big spaghetti dinner, played in our very first "real" snow storm, went to storytime and puppet show, played at the indoor playground at the Mall, made "Snowman Toast" (with cream cheese and raisin faces on bagels), watched movies, drew pictures, painted, and had a PJ party, per Ivie's request.  It was great, we will miss her when she leaves!

Sorry the pictures are out of order, my computer is being difficult.

Will and Ivie eating popcorn while watching Little Mermaid

Ready for church. These are two very cute kiddos!
Okay, I know you can't tell from this picture, or the next, but popping popcorn is VERY exciting.  They were jumping up and down and laughing hysterically about the popcorn shooting out of the popper! It was great.
"Here is comes! Look out!"
Will LOVES taking baths and he loved it even more because he and Ivie got be CRAZY.  They had fun splashing each other and playing in the tub.
Okay, this isn't the greatest picture, but I HAD to put it in here....
Doesn't Will look JUST like SCOTT?  I think so.  Especially if you've ever seen
baby pictures of Scott.  It cracks me up, I can't believe how similar they are!
Sweet little Ivie, I loved doing her hair, she is such a cutie, I can't wait to have a girl someday!
Thanks for coming to stay with us Ivie, we love you and had a great time with you!!

2 comments:

mom2beachbums said...

Those picture's are so adorbale Kara and now I can tell you are not only a wonderful mommy but a great aunt (is she your niece?) too!! I would feel comfortable leaving my kiddos with you (not that I would do that to you LOL)! She looks like she could be your daughter, how sweet and what a fun time you had together!

Mandi said...

Love the post about Will and your date night. . .ha ha ha, what a kid. Also, YOU ARE AWESOME for running that 5k and pushing Will the whole time. He'll probably remember that forever. I love looking at your blog. You and Scott are always out doing things, and up to something! I want to e like you when I grow up :)