8.17.2008

Birthdays and Baseball

My sweet friend Chalece had a birthday! So of course we had to celebrate. She invited us to celebrate with her at the Olive Garden. It was delicious and the cake was superb. Our waiter was even famous. His dad holds the guiness book of world records for fastest clapper. You can look him up on Youtube, his last name is French... it's pretty cool, check it out! Happy Birthday Chalece, thanks for letting me celebrate with you!
Scott took Will to his very first baseball game. The Yankees played the Twins. Scott has always been a Yankees fan, and now he is a Twins fans, so he was pretty excited about this game. Will loved it! Or, maybe he loved the hot dogs, treats, and lots of people watching? He was so excited when he got home, he told me everything about the game including the fact that he didn't like the "hot tamales, just the green ones (Mike and Ikes)"
They also got to ride the bus, that is always a treat for Will! Don't they look cute in their matching Yankee's hats? I think so...... and I'm NOT biased at all! :)
Enjoying the game and some good father son time - what good dads these boys have!


2 comments:

Chalece said...

Cute, cute pictures! Hey, I hope you don't mind, and I'm sure you'll notice, that I... borrowed... the pictures from our lucnh at Olive Garden! Thanks again for that, it was a blast!

Lacie Bergeson said...

Hey! I was checking up on you and your cute family and noticed a picture of Scott and Will at the baseball game with Brian Lee! Did you know that I went to school with him? Does he live out there? Cute pictures as always! We miss you! xoxo Lacie