6.21.2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Even though my birthday was the day that Scott left Utah to come back to Mpls for work, it still was a great day. I got to spend it with my bud Will, and my sister and her family! We had a great day. We drove Scott to the airport and then my sister and I hung out, went out to dinner at Pizza Factory and had a really yummy cheesecake cake - my favorite. My sister is always so nice to think of me on my birthday and knows how much I love to eat! :) Since summer is such a crazy time, I've spent many birthdays at her house and she always makes it special. This is the second year in a row that I've spent my birthday with her. I'm so blessed to have amazing sisters who are not only family, but who are some of my best friends, and people that I admire and look up to in so many ways!

While in Utah, Will expressed his 2 year old side more often than I prefer, so most pictures are of him frowning
Oh well, this is us at Pizza Factory! THE CAKE - YUM!!
My sis and her family!
Will really liked the cake, he liked it as much I did!


No comments: