4.14.2008

Rochester Nature Center

We had a wonderful weekend! Scott, Will, and I headed for Rochester on Friday to visit Wes and Lorinda. It was great to see them, we haven't seen then since January. Rochester is only about 1 hr. and 15 minutes away, so it is always a wonderful get away! We LOVE spending time with Wes and Lorinda, they are like best friends, and we love to laugh with them and talk to them.
Will had a great time playing with cousins! We went to the nature center and got to see
lots of snakes, bugs, turtles, fish, and we got to look at birds through binoculars.
I'm sure Will's most favorite part was following Caleb and Ivie around!Trying to take a picture of a 2 year old is virtually impossible! Most shots of Will are action shots, unless I'm holding him... he does not hold still!
Look at these cute kids! I just love them!
See, I finally had to get in the picture to hold him still.
He really liked this T-rex skeleton!


4 comments:

Grandpa Glenn said...

Hey, did Will get a summer haircut already??! It looks like it in these photos. How did he handle the haircut? Did you get it on video? It is so cool that all the cousins have so much fun together.

jkmortensen said...

I love seeing the cousins together! You guys really know how to make valuable use of your time! You give the kids great learning experiences while they are having fun, too! You are all great parents. Keep taking good care of my grandkids! You are making my "Autumn Years" so exciting and enjoyable! Thanks!!

Grandpa Glenn said...

Hey, that last comment wasn't really from Hoss and Bluebell..... I entered it after Kari had been using the computer, and I didn't notice that my entry was under their name! Sorry!!

Jacee McGuire said...

Hi!
Could I get your email address so that we can invite you to our blog? Leave it on our blog or you can email me at jaceemcguire@gmail.com. Thanks! We love looking at your blog! Will is so cute!