4.29.2008

Our 2 year old

Well, it has happened, our little baby is turning 2!
Here's a re-cap of some of the highlights of the past two years. Will dove into his cake at 1 year - it was a mess, but worth it!
Will is never afraid to express how he's feeling -
here's a face we see a little more often than we'd like :)
The dinosaur obsession begins!
One of my favorite pictures of Will, he was such a fun, chubby, baby!

So SMILEY!
HUH?
Our little Michelin Man
All bundled up ready to face the MN cold!
He is our little jokster, and LOVES to make us laugh!

We LOVE YOU WILL! Thank you for being such a fun loving, sweet boy. We have enjoyed every second we've spent with you and love watching you grow and learn new things. We can't imagine life without our little Willie, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

11 comments:

The Bryger Family said...

So fun. I can't believe he is already 2 years old!! Time goes by so fast. Happy B-day Will!!

Kasey

Betsy said...

Happy Birthday Will! I had forgotten how chubby he was, it's so cute! It seems like yesterday we were going on walks with Claire as a newborn and you only weeks away from having Will. Time sure flies.

Grandpa Glenn said...

Oh, my cute little Will!! I miss him so much! Please don't let him forget Grandpa Glenn. He is going to have so much fun with ALL his cousins at once when you all arrive!! Please get here safely! I see pictures of Will every day, and that's one of the things that keeps me going. Love, Grampa

Jaci said...

LOL!!! We have LOVED seeing him grow up too. He is one of our favorite little boys to scope out. We have watched the little videos of him (on the blog) a billion times. I think this kid could cheer anyone up. If I was having a girl, I'd hope they could be bf/gf! ;)
Hope you have a great B-day bash!

Danny and Lauren's Blog said...

Yeah for B-days! He was and IS such a little stud! =) PS Tell Lisa Brennan I want to see her blog!!!! Xoxo!!!

JO said...

Thanks for sharing those pictures. Will is such a cutie! I bet it is hard to believe that he is two.

jfb said...

happy birthday to will! hope he had a fun birthday and got lots of dinosaur loot.

Krista said...

We love you, too, Will! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Barton Family said...

Happy Birthday Will. I cannot believe that he is already 2. It just kills me how time goes by. Our boys are getting so big it is crazy! We hope that will had a great day!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday to Will!! It's crazy how quickly time flies. It's been fun "watching" him grow up of the last little while via your blog. He's such a smart, cute little guy!!

Shelly said...

Happy Birthday little Will. We certainly are glad you came to earth. Hope it was a great day!