4.23.2008

Jersey Boys

On Saturday night, Scott and I decided to go on a date. We wanted to go see the muscial Jersey Boys, but it was sold out. Being the creative business man that he is, Scott said "let's just go down there, and see if anyone is selling tickets..." being the obedient wife that I am :) we did just that. We stood on the corner of downtown minneapolis, looking like sneaky criminals trying to get tickets. Is scalping tickets illegal? Well, we saw this many standing right by the door holding up his two fingers - so I told Scott "Do that, I think he is telling people he needs two tickets." So, being the obedient husband that he is, he stood there with his fingers up! Then, people really started looking at us. It was pretty funny. Needless to say, we didn't get any tickets, so we went to eat at a really nice restaurant, where the waiter put in Scott's order wrong, so we got 1/2 off our meal! Yipee! It was such a fun night, we had a great time, and we hope Jersey Boys comes back so we can see it! We heard great things about it. The scalper.... he he he
Anxiously waiting for tickets... we look like honest people, don't we?


5 comments:

Barton Family said...

Oh my Kara-you look so good!! Scotty you have one fine wife!!! I love you hair and the bangs. Congrats on the 1/2 price dinner. That always makes for a good night!!

The Bryger Family said...

Sounds like you guys had a great night out! Kara you look fabulous! I love your hair!

Kasey

Cassi said...

Looks like it was a fun night out anyway!
I heard Jersey Boys is supposed to have a lot of "explicit language"! Maybe it's good you didn't get in! ;)

JO said...

How much fun. I can't imagine Scott trying to scalp tickets. I can see it now, I hope that it comes back soon as well but at least you scored on dinner.

Grandpa Glenn said...

I love all of your cool blog postings. And Kara.... I LOVE your bangs!! We're counting the days til you get here. And did you get my itinerary so you can meet me at the airport??