4.03.2008

Dip in the smoothie

Since living in MN, one thing we have desperately missed is CAFE RIO! So, tonight for dinner, I made creamy tomatillo dressing and we made our own Cafe Rio... it was DElish! I thought it was yummy, and almost the exact same. When I was making the dressing, in my blender, I kept dipping chips into it and saying "YUM!" So Will wandered over and said he wanted a chip. I gave him a chip and he said "I wanna dip it in the smoothie!" Except is sounded like "moofy" it was pretty cute. What was even cuter was his face when he tasted the very zingy, limey dressing! He shivered and puckered his face, it was great..... but he kept coming back for more!

We love our little guy, he sure keeps a smile on our faces!!

6 comments:

Chalece said...

I totally know how you feel, I miss Cafe Rio!! Where did you get the tomatillo dressing recipe? That's the green creamy one, right? Yum!
Will is so cute!

Betsy said...

We miss Cafe Rio for sure! We ate there a bunch when we there over Christmas. There isn't any good Mexican food around here. I know you didn't really make a smoothie, but I've been missing those too. Those are pretty easy to make, though. The only places we do have are pizza places.

Grandpa Glenn said...

Man, I can hardly stand to read about the cute things that Will does on a regular basis, because I miss him so much!! I can't believe how well he talks now. Oh, I hope he remembers Papa and Gigi when he sees us again.
Love, Grandpa Glenn

Lindsay said...

You should post the recipe! I love Cafe Rio, but do not go there a lot.

Lindsay said...

You should post the recipe! I love Cafe Rio, but do not go there a lot.

A & M Ras said...

We made Cafe Rio tonight, the sweet pork recipe. It was so good!!!