10.15.2007

LIKE FATHER LIKE SON

Before Scott and I got married, I frequently looked through Scott's baby books and thought "I wonder what our kids will look like.....?" Scott was hands down one of the cutest little boys I had ever seen (...and what a handsome man!). I couldn't wait to see what Will would look like. From day one, he's been his father's son in many ways. Although I catch glimpse's of myself in him occasionally - usually when we're eating, go figure - most of the time it is ALL Scott. I love it, and here are some pictures of Will in a sweater that Scott wore at 18 months.

Grandpa Glenn always tells us a joke of when they had a plummer at their house and Scott (at about 2 yrs. old) ran out of the house past the two of them and the plummer said "he's built kinda short from one end, aint he?!" Yes, Scott has always had super short legs, and once again, like father like son. Hence, the rolled up pants in EVERY picture we have ever taken of Will. Nonetheless, we love this little boy and he brings a lot of fun and laughter to our family!

5 comments:

Jaci said...

That is the most adorable thing. I love when moms save baby clothes for future generations. Kara you are so blessed to have such wonderful men in your life!

jfb said...

cute, cute boys you have Kara! Will most certainly does resemble his dad. It must be the thing with 2006 babies - my kiddo looks like her dad, too. As do most babies we hang out with. Thanks for posting on my blog - it's always fun to hear from you. Also, thanks for the pickle for teething tip - addie's in heaven! still no teeth, but atleast she's happy.

Shelly Traveller said...

What a handsome little man, and the sweater is so cute. I think Will totally resembles Scott.

Joni said...

That is so cute! Will sure is a cute little guy and so smart too. I still can't believe that he is counting I guess he needs to start teaching Marcus :0)

Amy said...

He's so cute!! That sweater is adorable, how fun to have something that Scott wore. I can see the resemblence of Scott, for sure!