10.23.2007

FAMILY PICTURES



I think Will is looking for his "owie"
Will prefered to show his trick instead of sitting still to take pictures







Our good friend Heathere took some family pictures for us. We went to Stone Arch bridge, a historic landmark here in Minneapolis. It is near the milling distric where Pillsbury and Gold Meadal Flour all had it's beginning. We were downtown with the city of Minneapolis in the background, right on the river (Mississippi of course). Hope you enjoy... thanks Heathere you did a great job!

8 comments:

Shelly Traveller said...

What a beautiful family and great shots! She did a great job.

Cassi said...

Those pictures are so cute!! What a good idea for a setting, and i love the stairs one.
Sorry I'm never around for you to give me that copy. We should be at playgroup tomorrow so maybe we'll see you then.

The Bryger Family said...

You guys are a great looking family!!

Kasey

Amy said...

These are awesome! I love that 2nd to last one you posted... perfect!! You guys are such a cute family!

Chrissy said...

Kara,
I love your family picts! You are a cute family.

Betsy said...

What a darling little family. Great pictures! We sure miss you guys.

Jaci said...

I LOVE the photos! You are a darling family.
Kara-- I tagged you a little while ago, but I don't know if you noticed. Anyways, I'd love you to participate if you have time. ;)

Jaci

Skipper said...

Too cute? Would you be mad if I photoshoped my families heads onto all of your bodies? (We have bad luck with family pictures)