9.15.2007

UNDER OVER BOTTOM TOP


Like any other kid, Will has spent a lot of time at the playgroud this summer. But unlike most kids, he enjoys climbing in random places and going UNDER the playground. Maybe it is because he is the perfect size to fit underneath and he has the whole space to himself? Who knows, anywhere he can climb or crawl under or through, he just loves. Recently he figure out he can go down the slide. How fun would it be to be a kid again....? Such joy out of the simple things in life!

3 comments:

Cassi said...

How cute! It's cooler under the playground, maybe he's just trying to find some shade, haha.
That's a cool picture too! Looks like a professional shot!

Shelly Traveller said...

Cute Picture! Will is getting so big, he's a doll. I'm so glad I found your blog. I bumped into it reading someone elses. I wish I wouldn't have been so sick and we could have gone to Nauvoo with you guys. We love that place!
My blog is www.shellyandherboys.blogspot.com

Amy said...

He is so cute... Great pictures (love the one of him "hugging"!! I'm glad he's feeling better after being so sick.