9.14.2007

BRRRRRR!

Minnesota is a great state. Scott and I have REALLY loved living here. We love where we live (even though it is student housing), we love the people we've gotten to know, we love how much there is to do and what great things a big city has to offer a young family. We even like the snow - but today I realized how fast Fall is approaching. At noon today, it was 45 degrees. Yes, 45 degrees. IN SEPTEMBER! I couldn't believe it. Like Utah weather, it goes up and down, and next week should be in the high 70's, but to have a day this cold, this early in the Fall is pretty crazy to me.

Even the air was very brisk, Will and I aren't ones to stay couped up inside. We went to story time at the library this morning and checked out some books. I signed Will up to get his very own library card - mostly so we can check out more than one free museum/parks pass per week. Will loves going to the library and tearing the books off the shelves. But even more than that, he loves bringing the books home, sitting on my lap, and recieving oodles of time with just mom.

Sidenote - Will is feeling much better after having the yucky barking cough, bronchitis, and sore ears. I'm glad to have my happy baby back!

2 comments:

jfb said...

I'm jealous - I love the cold, fall weather! i miss my sweaters. I was too fat to wear them last Fall, so I'm really looking forward to a wardrobe change. I'm glad Will is feeling better. He sounded pretty miserable. Thanks for commenting on my blog - it's nice to "chat" with you!

Betsy said...

I thought that 60 degrees felt cold yesterday! I'm not quite ready for the fall weather. Our house is already cold, I have the feeling that we're going to freeze this winter.