7.26.2007

HOUSEKEEPING


One thing I love about being a mom is watching your child do things you seen 100's of kids do.... like wave bye-bye, make animal sounds, start walking, act they are talking on the phone to the remote, playing in the dirt without a care in the world.... etc. But, I love that I love it just because it is MY kid and it is something new to me!


Will makes me laugh everyday and I love it, he's my bud and we have lots of good laughs together. This week must be housekeeping week because Will is obsessed with vacuums.... or what HE thinks are vacuums. At the moment, Will is walking around with our snow/window scraper calling it a vacuum and pushing it around the carpet like he's cleaning. If he hears any sort of appliance he excitedly says "vacuum?!" And goes looking for it. The funny thing is if it is a real vacuum, he gets really nervous and wants me to hold him. He still wants to be close and see it but he wants to be safely held.


One of his latest tricks also includes running from us when he knows he's not supposed to be doing something. He LOVES little bottles, perfume, chapstick, lotion, and pens. Anything that has a lid he can open or something he can take on and off. When he occasionally finds these things, he looks at me, turns his back, and watches over his shoulder to see if I notice. As soon as I say "Will?" He takes off running! What a nut, very curious, hopefully not mischievous...... oh dear.

3 comments:

Cassi said...

Awww, Will is so cute! He's grown up a lot since we saw him last! He and Mayli would get along great! She also likes to get into everything and is very mischevious! And the vacuum thing never ends... Parker is STILL afraid of vacuums!
We can't wait to see you guys again!

Skipper said...

Cute! I know what you mean...it is so much fun to see Spencer do all of "land mark" things (he just started crawling!), I love it! I love being a mom!

Amy said...

Too funny about the vacuum obsession. Easton doesn't mind it... yet. I can totally relate to feeling like you have a little bud and every new thing is monumental! So fun!