6.01.2012

the beginning of summer

The beginning of Summer is always exciting. The first few trips up into the mountains are so fun and so refreshing. We love living near the mountains again, we have really missed them! A few weekends ago, we went up past Tibel Fork and had dinner and s'mores. The boys loved it and loved being with cousins!


It was gorgeous up the canyon. It was also COLD, but we still had a great time!
We got to babysit my sister's two oldest kiddos for a week while she went to Lake Powell.  We had a blast. The kids always have a fun time together. The weather wasn't as warm as we had hoped, but it was still a lot of fun and we were able to do some fun outdoor things. We went to lunch, played in the sprinklers, went up in the mountains, and had lots of laughs.

The first water and sprinklers of the season is always exciting! And dramatic. It always takes a few times getting used to getting sprayed in the face by each other! :) The kids loved the new sprinkler and their new squirt guns from Grandma.

We celebrated Mother's Day and I felt so loved. It was a beautiful sunny warm day. We had a yummy dinner and Scott spoiled my with a delicious new perfume set. I LOVE it! I love being a mother to these sweet boys. They have such loving hearts and teach me so much about being a mother and about myself. They are always quick to forgive and love me unconditionally. They are such sweet and tender hearted boys. I am very blessed to be a wife and mother! It truly is the greatest joy I have ever known.

No comments: