5.07.2012

a little of this and a little of that

We've enjoyed going to storytime at the library every couple of weeks. The kids really have a fun time.... especially Eli. When Will was little, I used to take him to story time and he was so shy that he would just sit on my lap the whole time. Eli.... not so much. He is running all over the place, gets really into the stories and loves the songs and dancing.  This week at story time they did the limbo, it was pretty cute! I'm glad that all my pictures were blurry, except for my own kids!


Eli has been working hard at learning to get up this rock wall. He has finally mastered it and scares me to death every time he tries to climb up it! He is my little dare devil and loves to play outside. It has been so fun to watch the boys run and play everyday and it's so convenient to have a playground right outside our front door!
Last weekend, Scott and I had two nights in a row to ourselves! It was so fun. On Friday night, we went to the temple and then to eat at Los Hermanos. Then on Saturday we had another babysitter and we went to the adult session of stake conference, then to get ice cream with some friends. We had a great time and it was nice to have some time away as just adults. :)

No comments: