10.26.2011

my little fam


Autumn also means time for family pictures. My amazing sister in-law Kari, took our family pictures over conference weekend at the cabin. She did a great job. The boys did great as well. And we had the perfect day, and perfect time of day. Plus, the scenery by the cabin is unbelievable. I'm so happy with them.... here are just a peek at a few of my faves.....




Love them, and love my cute family! I love looking at all the pictures she took because she captured my boys so well. Love them! If you want info on Kari and her photog skills, comment and let me know and I'll send you her info. She's located in CO, but she's in the area frequently!

7 comments:

Joni said...

Love your family pictures! I can't believe Eli is 2. We sure miss you guys!

brooklin said...

Um HELLO-- could you be any more beautiful, Kara? Answer-- no way! What a great and happy family! I love all the pics-- please send one my way. :)

Jenn said...

Super beautiful pictures!!!

Lori said...

Kara! You guys look so great. I can't believe how big your boys are! I'm glad things are going well for you. Miss you!

Betsy said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family. Kara, you look gorgeous. Miss you guys!

The Bryger Family said...

love them all!

elysehhunter said...

These are awesome, Kara. All of you look great!