4.21.2011

a project and an outing

I haven't really done any crafting in a really, really, long time. So, above is my latest project! I didn't really do any of it, except spray paint them. I saw these cute cake stands on a blog and roped my dad into making me some. He's a master wood worker, and was happy to make his daughter happy. :) So, he got to work and had them done in just a couple of days. A few weeks later, I had them painted and I love how they turned out! The pea green is my new favorite color. I'm thinking of all sorts of ways I can incorporate it into my house.... that I will have again someday......
About a month ago, we met up with some friends at the Children's Museum at the Gateway. It was so fun! Crowded. But fun. Unfortunately, these are the only two pictures I took. :( They had a ball playing and climbing and burning lots of energy. Plus it was so fun to hang out with Jaci, who I haven't seen in years. Her little Ikester is a handsome little devil. I think he and Eli could be great friends! I also like looking at these pictures because it reminds me of when Eli had hair! Awww so cute. We'll have to try that again once summer is over.

Just tidbit of some recent happenings.....

1 comment:

Jaci said...

That was a fun (and crazy day)! thanks for meeting us!
Thinking of you as I visit your stomping grounds tomorrow!! :)
You're the best Kara!