1.08.2010

dressed to impress

I love dressing the boys up on Sunday. Including Scott! :) They ALL, always looks so handsome. Usually we are rushing, late for church, running out the door too quick to grab a picture. But this was our first week of later church. Ah, it was such a nice morning. We relaxed, bathed the kids, and were able to get ready slowly without any fights.

Here's the finished product:


I couldn't help taking an extra shot of Eli. He's such a little man, looking all dressed up and so big. He's almost 3 months! What a cutie. Those cheeks get kissed a 1000 times a day......

3 comments:

The Bryger Family said...

So HANDSOME!!! Sunday's are my favorite for dressing up Coop, I love seeing him in sweater vests, and a white shirt a tie. So fun. Your boys are getting so big, and might I say they have a Beautiful mommy!

Kasey

Betsy said...

What a good looking family!

Jenn said...

Oh, he's so darn cute! I love that vest!