12.09.2009

sugar cookies

Two posts in one day! Can you tell I have a spare moment? Well I do, so you're lucky. :)

On Sunday afternoon we made sugar cookies to decorate. It was great fun, and Will really had a good time. We had giant Christmas trees and Gingerbread men that looked more like snowmen.

Here's Will's handy work, alongside his steaming cup of hot chocolate. Look appetizing? I think he had hot chocolate, topped with halloween marshmallows, with a few sugar cookie chunks thrown in. He thought it was great. I didn't think it was great when he spilled the whole thing....
My snowman. I thought he turned out pretty good!
We had some really cool blue sprinkles and Will wanted some on his cookie. By this point I think he had already had about 3 giant cookies, but wanted to decorate some more. So I handed over the frosting and he went to work. A few minutes later, I look over and he has like a TINY speck of frosting on his cooking and a huge mound of blue sprinkles and he's licking the sprinkles up off the table. He had blue lips for two days.

2 comments:

Chalece said...

Great job on the cookie Kara, what a cute snowman. Will is so adorable! I love the blue lips!

The Bryger Family said...

So fun. I can't wait until Coop is big enough to decorate cookies. We might skip on Will's interpretation of hot cocoa though :).

Kasey