12.01.2009

I'm H-O-M-E, HOME!!!!!!!!!!!

What a wonderful feeling.

Since we've been home we've:

-stayed in jammies all day two days in a row
-had sugar cereal and m&m's for breakfast (I really need to get to the grocery store!)
-been up A LOT at night trying to get back to our normal routine BEFORE the 2 hour time change... not cool.
-put away Halloween decor and started to get out Christmas stuff
-unpacked
-done lots of laundry
-AND loved being home and being together.... there truly is NO PLACE LIKE HOME with your family.

8 comments:

Betsy said...

Hooray! I'm sure you're all beyond happy to be together at home again.

Bridget said...

I'm so glad that you got home safely! It looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving and I kept meaning to call you, but don't worry about Friday because we ended up being super lazy and it was great to just relax at Justin's parents home. I'm so happy that you guys are all together and I hope that you have a fantastic Christmas!

Chalece said...

Yeah!! Home is such a great place to be. I hope you adjust quickly! I am so happy for you, what a great Christmas season this will be for you guys.

Shae said...

So so happy you're home!

Jenn said...

Glad you made it home safely! So fun to have you here!

Katie Davis said...

Yea for home! There really is no place like it. hope everything is going well, and that you made it to the grocery store! I told jack about your breakfast and he was in awe. and jealous!

Barton Family said...

Kara- I am so glad that you guys are finally home. I feel like an awful friends. I can't believe that I did not even see you while you were here. I had some unexpected surgery soon after you go here and just feeling back to normal. Your boys are fabulous! I just want to squeeze and kiss Eli's cheeks. I am so sure that Scott is loving having you guys back. There is nothing better than being surrounded by family at home!

Barton Family said...

Sorry just another quick tid-bit. McKenzie has a baby? What?!? I can't believe she and Taylor are old enough to having kids. Crazy! GayLynn is a grandma. That kills me!