8.23.2009

soaked

One word to describe this weekend: soaked. We drove up to Niagara Falls with or friends the Kolts from MN. It was awesome. You can't really describe it, it just has to be seen for itself. The falls are incredible, and we had a great time with our friends.

Here we are, above and below, before the soaking began!  This the lookout to see the falls (on the american side), even from way up here we were getting "misted" by the falls.
Here we go! They gave us these cool ponchos for our ride on Maid of the Mist. Aren't we cute, we look like big blueberries, Will thought they were pretty cool.
The view from our "maid....."
All ready to get wet....

.....and after the soaking. It was awesome. They take you right up by the falls and you can barely see anything because it is like it is pouring rain on you. Will did so good, he stayed tucked in his poncho, one hand holding onto daddy super tight, and the other holding his hood up over his face. He like it I think, and I was proud of him for not being too scared.
After he was soaked and we were out of the mist, he was much happier!
The cute kiddos after our ride on the boat. 

Kisses all around.... we loved Niagara Falls and can't wait to go back! Anyone want to come?

8 comments:

jkmortensen said...

Yes, we want to come!! It looks like a "great blast"!
~JDM

Grandpa Glenn said...

Wow... as usual. You guys seem to be having way too much fun! Will sure is a good sport. Thanks for continuing to update your Blog site.... it's cool.

Lorinda said...

Good friends and spectacular views! I'm glad you got soaked and had a wonderful time. Niagra is purely amazing. Definately NOT over-rated, don't you think?

Mandi said...

Cool adventure for the kiddos! I remember on HT when we went to the falls. fun stuff.

Shelly said...

I've done the Falls before. I was fascinated! It was so fun. I would love to take my family there sometime.

Wes said...

Sweet travels! Nice posts. Kara, thanks for showing me your feet. I'm going to send a picture of my toenails soon.

Chalece said...

That was so much fun! Next time, we'll pick the hotel... :) Thanks for going with us!

monica said...

OMG. The last one with Will & Brielle is prefect! Save that in case they get married.
You are so lucky!
I miss you.