8.12.2009

I realize I have a lot of food posts, but I can't help it. A lot of my life, hobbies, and enjoyments go along with food. Which probably explains the reason I have to go running every morning as well! I just couldn't help it, these peaches were so pretty, and they came in such a nice little box, I thought they were picture worthy. Instead of canning them this year, I decided to peel and freeze them. They are the yummiest peaches, they will be wonderful baked into things, and on top of our ice cream! I think my favorite part of "doing peaches" was the amazing color. They were the prettiest orangey peachy color. It reminded me of my wedding.... and that's always a good thing! :)  

1 comment:

Devin and Liz said...

peaches are BUENO y muy delicioso! I just made some apricot jam! those are orange too... neat huh. We are so similar kara! El fin :)