4.16.2009

In all my posting excitement about the house, I seem to have forgotten to post pictures of our kitchen! What was I thinking? I know you were all on pins and needles thinking "where is Kara's kitchen where she's going to cook us that good food when we come to visit?" So, here you go..... 

The stove, and the cute little pantry
The kitchen was updated just a few years ago, I'm pretty stoked about that.
The cute little breakfast nook....
We have BIG plans for this little nook, a built in bench maybe?
And the dining room.  Yep, I get a whole separate room just for my table!
Thanks for bearing with me, I'm a little obsessed about moving and our new home.  I'm sure this is not the last of the pictures I've forgotten!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Okay, three things. First of all: There...is...a...DISHWASHER!! Second: You no longer have to stare at a blank wall while you stand at your sink (not doing your dishes because you have a dishwasher). Third: Can I move with you?

Joni said...

Kara I love it! It looks like a brand new home inside! Who wouldn't be excited to move into THAT home!

mom2beachbums said...

Hey cousin, you should be excited and post as many pictures as you can!! We women LOVE to see LOL. What a gorgeous house thus far --love the wall color in the dining room, the floors, the molding (pretty!) and its awesome to find a home with an updated kitchen! Good luck with all the transition!

Jaci said...

that is so exciting!!! looks super nice! a great way to start the next chapter of your life! Congrats!!!

Chalece said...

I love your idea to put a bench in the kitchen nook. So fun! I'm so excited for you. The pictures all look so great!