3.26.2009

My little helper, and a little project

Will is my little helper!  He loves to help me clean, organize, and do dishes.  Here he is, hard at work, Batman cape and all!  He's been loving his cape and hasn't taken it off for like three days.  Oh, and do you love the outfit, he picked it out and dressed himself! I can't complain, although when we went outside it was really cold, so he had to wear his snow boots with his shorts.... what a great kid, I love him so much!!

Washing washing, squish the sponge and see the soap come out, then wash wash some more!
Scrub scrub scrub, too bad he is scrubbing the wrong side of the plate! :)
Finished.  Looks clean right?  Ummmm, maybe not, I tried to explain what is clean and what is not, he's doing much better.
And one last item of fun.  I made a table runner.  I just couldn't resist the lemons, they are too fun and WARM looking.  Then I added a few little fabric flowers.... you can't tell because you can't see the stems, we like it though, it brightens up our house!

5 comments:

monica said...

Such a cute idea. I bought that lemon fabric at Joann's to make a dress for Amelia. I needed some "Zest" in my life and that fabric did the trick.

Krista said...

So cute! Will and the table runner!

Lorinda said...

Standing at the sink is very reminiscent of Caleb's younger days. Those two are peas in a pod. Anxious to have Will stay. I'm very interested in discovering where he will decide to rest his head for the nights...with the kids, couch, me...to be determined!

Betsy said...

I love the table runner! Maybe one of these days I'll learn how to sew...

Will looks so grown up in the pictures with the sweater! Seriously where does the time go?

jkmortensen said...

Great job on the runner!!! The pictures of Will made me cry, why do they have to grow up so fast?