12.16.2008

Family Christmas Fun - Cousins




These cute cousins just love each other!  Here they are showing off their cute PJ's we made them.  Even though Will's face in this picture doesn't look too happy, he was in heaven all weekend.  Yesterday morning when he woke up he said "Mom, I really miss Caleb and Ivie.  I hope they come back later.  But I really miss them...."  He plays with his cousins so well, and Caleb and Ivie really are so great with Will.  Caleb loves to make Will laugh and Ivie just loves to chat and be a little mom to him.  Will also really loves Norah (I'm sad I don't have a picture!), who is 7 1/2 months.  He asks to hold her, and talks to her so sweet.  Anytime she cries, he very seriously says to Lorinda "Um, Aunt Rinny?  Norah is sad, I think I should go say 'It's okay Norah!'"  He is going to be a great big brother someday. 


Aren't they the cutest?  I think so.  

While family was here, Will took a tumble ALL the way down the stairs.  That is the first time he has ever really fallen all the way down the stairs.  It was so sad, we were afraid he was hurt, but when we asked him if he was okay he said "Yes, I'll drink my pop and it will help me to feel better." When I asked him how he feel, he wasn't sure and I said "Did you lose your balance?" And he said yes.  Now, everyday when he comes down the stairs he very happily yells "I got my balance mom!!!" And when he gets to the bottom he tells us "I kept my balance, see?!!"

2 comments:

jfb said...

I love that top picture ... Will looks so annoyed at getting loved on! I can't believe how grown up he is, time sure does fly! cute pictures - sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun!

Lorinda said...

I'm for sure framing the top picture of Caleb and Ivie kissing will. It is priceless.