11.01.2008

HALLOWEEEEEEN

A family of creepy crawlies.... Kara the cat, Will the snake, and Scott the tape worm.  Yep, that's right folks, a tapeworm.  Pretty creative I thought.

Trick-or-treat!! Will with a sucker in his mouth couldn't enough of the trick or treating.  Here he is with some of our neighbors, and friends, Marcus - the soccer monster, Tyson - the wee little cowboy, and Morgan - the snail.
"I need some wiskers and a nose like you mom!" 
"But Will, I don't think snakes have whiskers"
"Ya, they do Mom, they do!"
"Okay, whatever.... here you go...."
Before the fun began.  Will and I went to storytime at the library for halloween and listend to lots of great stories about monsters under the bed (I was worried, this was only going to foster his utter hatred for his room and bed.... but he slept quite well last night), spooky pumpkins, and of course, we got to see puppet show.  This is our friday routine and Will loves it.  Doesn't he look handsome in his light up halloween shirt?  I think so.  Kind of a weird picture of me.... but it was halloween, right?

3 comments:

Wes said...

Is the trophy Will has because you guys won? I love the tape worm!

Krista said...

Nice...tape worm...I still think my memories of those are too close for comfort!

Jessica A said...

Haha! I thought those were whiskers on will when I saw him at the party but I was sure that I was mistaken. But in all honesty, if Will says that snakes have whiskers then they probably do. That kid knows more about animals and reptiles then I ever will!