9.27.2008

Fall...

Will and I took advantage of a slightly rainy day and headed to the Children's Museum this week! It was a BLAST, it was so good to just spend time together doing what HE wanted to do, and watching him enjoy himself. We picked a perfect day to go because it was EMPTY. Will really had a great time, he loves the earth room, full of bugs, ants, frogs you can put in water, and he even got to touch a real live snake! I even touched it! Yuck. He also practiced his driving skills, driving us to California, to the beach, and to Utah State... go aggies!
This is a baby ant from the ant tunnel. He carried it up and down the tunnel saying "it's okay ant, I've got you. Don't worry little ant, I will carry you." What a sweet boy!Will loves to paint.... especially when I let him paint on ME! He painted both our faces and loved every minute of it. People were looking at me wierd because I had paint all over my face, but it was a small price to pay to make your little guy so happy!
The only way I could get him to even think about leaving was to bribe him with chicken nuggets from McDonalds. He really was lovin' it! I was sitting there thinking about my yummy leftovers at home! :)


We also had some fun painting pumpkins this past week. Will thought it was really hilarious. He just kept laughing and laughing and couldn't wait to show it to Scott when he got home.







3 comments:

Chalece said...

Wow, that looks like so much fun! What cute pumpkins. That's such a fun idea. He is such a sweet little boy.

Shae said...

Kara--you are such a cute mom!

Lorinda said...

I'm laughing so hard at that pumpkin....