8.24.2008

New Undies

I think Will is so funny wearing his new undies. I think he's so handsome, and his little booty is cute as ever in the new undies. We got these little boxers, and then of course he chose some dinosaur and some spider man undies. He insists on wearing the spider man undies EVERY day, the only problem is that they are a little big, so they are a little saggy. Luckily, whenever we leave the house he's wearing pants, so no one can see the sagging.....

Look at that pose, looks like we've got an underwear model on our hands!

Oh, and do you like his little farmer tan?

3 comments:

Krista said...

Aren't little boys in undies so cute?!? (And not in a kinky way...) :)

Barton Family said...

Ahh- boxer briefs!! Tate's favorite. They look so freakin' cute on their little bodies. I'm glad the potty training is going so well!!

Shelly said...

That is such a crack up! Will, what a guy.
I haven't been to your blog in awhile. I've fallen behind. Looks like times in MN are just as good as ever. I always love your hair, Kara!