6.18.2008

Our Trip to Utah

Well, the time has come to play "catch up" - I know you have all anxiously been waiting to read something new on my blog. However, our internet is dumb and I can't get my pictures off my desktop so I'm using our laptop. So, you'll just have to wait to see some wonderful pictures of our trip to Utah.

I'll tell you this, it was great! Will really warmed up to Gma and Gpa Mortensen, and absolutely LOVED playing in their backyard. It is a toddler's paradise! Liz's wedding was beautiful and a very special experience, our family reunion, and Scott's class reunion went great. We had a lot of fun activities and everything went very smoothly. My birthday and our stay at my sister Krista's house was also wonderful. Will loved having cousins to play with, going to the Dinosaur Museum, the Thanksgiving Point Farm, and playing in the yard with Matt.

Now we are back, home sweet home. The weather is beautiful here, I love it. Not too hot yet, and the humidity isn't bad at all. I've only turned our AC on once. The evenings are really nice, and cool. We've taken Will swimming to the outdoor pool, gone on walks, played at the playground, and of course gone on a couple huge grocery shopping trips. We are happy to be at home and having some summer fun! Pictures soon!!

No comments: