5.08.2008

In His Mother's Footsteps

Isn't there a quote or something about following in your mother's footsteps? Well, Will really is, he LOVES to wear my high heeled shoes around. I recall Martha telling me that Scott used to do this, and she even asked Glenn if he thought they should be worried. I'm not worried one bit. I've got a tender hearted little boy who loves dinosaurs, bugs, dirt, and high heels. What could be wrong with that?
Can you tell Will is saying "CHEEEESE?"
Oh, and don't you just love the sweats and high heels combo?
I do it all the time...

4 comments:

Betsy said...

I have a nephew who loves shoes too! Last time I saw him in October he especially loved Claire's silver glittery shoes! Will is so cute. Happy Birthday Will!

Grandpa Glenn said...

Yeah, I remember being a little worried about which side of the river Scott used to fish! Does he still like to shave his legs?

Danielle said...

It must be a two year old boy thing. Kaden also loves my high heels. He walks better in them than I do!

monica said...

I love it!!! Conrad had a shoe fetish at age 2 as well. I have a great pic of him wearing his grandma's 3 inch mules.