2.18.2008

Oh I Wish....



For warm sunny days...... Actually feeling warm sun on my face sounds so wonderful right about now. We enjoyed a day with a high of 8 degrees. And it is only going down from there this week. It seems this winter is a bit harsher for me than last winter, maybe it is because I have an active toddler that I have to entertain, inside, pretty much all day. Today we went to Costco, and Will was SO excited to get out of the house (of course, who isn't excited to go to Costco?)... poor kid, too bad it took 1/2 hour to get bundle up to get there!




I don't think Spring can come fast enough for us here in Minnesota!

5 comments:

brooklin said...

Oh my gosh-- 8 degrees? I thought we had it bad when last week our high was in the teens! Hopefully it will be nice weather when you're here NEXT MONTH! We're so excited for your visit. PS-- Costco always puts a smile on my face. :)

Cassi said...

Oh yes... that looks nice! This has been a harsh winter. Only like 2 months left till Spring! :)

The Bryger Family said...

I am pretty ok with not being in Minnesota right now. I just read an article the other day that said Minnesota is the "Ice Box" of the U.S. Not so fun! I am wishing for warmer days for you too.

Kasey

Krista said...

I'm dying for spring and we don't have nearly to cold weather you do. I can't imagine having it so cold all the time.
I tagged you for something. Check it out on my blog!
Hope you are enjoying some new meals!

Amy said...

I wish, too!! And I don't even have the sub zero temps like you do!! Here's hoping for some sun and warmth your direction!