12.11.2007

Simple Pleasures

Will sees the world through different eyes, I love seeing him be so happy with the simple things in life... like standing on your head! Or checking out your arm, or belly button, or a bug on the ground....


There are lots of simple pleasures in life, I'm coming to recognize these more and more everyday. Of course there are the obvious things that are great about life, family, friends, your babies, your spouse, etc.... But lately, I've just loved watching Will when he doesn't know I'm watching him. He LOVES looking at his books, and the other day I was spying on him and he was reading his dinosaur book (of course... that is the other simple pleasure at our house - DINOSAURS) and he was "reading" to himself. All I could catch was "saurus" in pretty much every other word. Or he would say one word about each page. The funniest was a page with a T-Rex that says "T-Rex is a giant meat eating machine!" and Will kept saying "HUGE! machine.... HUGE machine!" it was pretty cute.

7 comments:

Joni said...

Aren't they just the best!! I love to watch from afar too.

jfb said...

how cute! I love his head standing, that's so funny! we'll have to get Will and Addie together again and see if we've got a match ... :)

The Bryger Family said...

Will is SOOO cute! I love these pictures of him! They put a huge smile on my face!

Kasey

theSwensenFamily said...

Hey Scott,
This is Mark Swensen. I was looking at the Croshaw's blog and came across yours. This blogging thing is unreal in terms of who you find! Anyway, It looks like your in MN and doing well. What are you doing there? I would love to catch up with you. Also, we need a way to contact Wes and Lorinda. Give me an email at markpswensen@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you soon.
Mark

jfb said...

what a cutie! we need to get Will and Addie together again. I love that he stands on his head! Kids think up the craziest things.

A & M Ras said...

Ok so how small of a world is it? I was talking to a friend last night who through a friends blog found yours. Scott and he worked at Al's as well. I said hey I was her VT in our student ward and so she sent me the link to find you. It sounds like life is good for you in MN. You can check out our blog at www.whatmenliveby.blogspot.com

Marissa Rasmussen

Grandpa Glenn said...

Hey, Kara!
I absolutely love your comments about how much you are learning from your cute little Will! I'm still learning a lot from all 6 of my kids and also from my four daughters-in-law. But you're right.... little munchkins are the BEST. They get so excited about everything new! If only we could develop that same excitement over the new sights and sounds in our lives. I can't wait for you guys to get here! We are going to have so much fun. And hopefully Will can get to know me like he knows "Gigi"! Oh, by the way... as of about 11:30 today, you and Scott became the proud partial owners of an incredible cabin site in the mountains!! We can't wait to show it to you! Love, Grandpa Glenn