10.30.2007

Per request

My sweet friend Jaci reminded me that she "tagged" me... so here goes...

1. When I was younger, my favorite clothes were: my hot pink and hot green socks - worn together of course and my sisters lightening bolt earrings. (Lisa, do you remember those? I used to try to steal them off your dresser!)
2. And now: Anything comfortable, I'm really liking my DownEast shirts and jeans at the moment. Right now, any clothes that can get sticky fingers, snot, and baby drool on them and wash perfectly are a must. Mostly I just shop clearance racks from my favorite stores (Gap, Lerner, and Old Navy)
3. When I was younger, my favorite TV shows were: Full House, my little pony, and the Sunday night Disney movie
And now: The Office, Amazing Race, Biggest Loser, and lately Dancing with the stars
5. When I was little, my favorite music artists were: I had no idea I listened to whatever my bro's and sis's were listening too... mostly country
6. Now that I'm grown up: Norah Jones, Colbie Caillat, Michael Buble, Brad Paisley, and Diamond Rio... among a few - we've got quite the random mix on our ipod
7. When I was younger, my favorite food was: popcorn!!!!
8. And now: let's just say I LOVE food, and I really love to cook. I still love popcorn, nachos, soup, salads with lots of stuff in them, and of course, ice cream!!
9. When I was little, I was afraid of: snakes, our neighbors dogs, and getting in trouble... now, it's pretty much the same, I still hate snakes, but worry about something scary happening to my family.

I guess that's me in a nut shell!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

You are so cute, Kara. Do you mind if I steal your haircut??! JK
I don't know why I didn't know your blog address until now!! William is such the handsome boy. I love your Minneapolis-in-the-background pics! We miss Minnesota so much it hurts.
Much Love

Shelly said...

Oh, and WHAT?? about your gall bladder! That stinks. When is the surgery? I'll send you a get well package. Seriously!

Amy said...

Fun to read more about you... I'm a total comfort dresser too!!