9.23.2007

SEVERE WEATHER


One thing Minnesota is famous for - WEATHER - and this week was full of interesting weather. Last weekend we went from the 40's to 80 degree weather two days later. Then, mid week, we were hit with crazy storms and tornado warnings.... the next day, calm after the storm and a muggy 78 (or so...) degrees. CRAZY. One day I'm packing my summer clothes away because I'm freezing and the next day, I'm running my AC full blast. One thing is for sure, the seasons change inevitably and Autumn is here - I LOVE it!


However, when the tornado sirens were going off here at our apt. complex, I was frantically thinking to myself, where are our 72 hr. kits, flashlights, shoes, jackets, and SCOTT? He was stuck at school, but thank heavens, made it home in the middle of the storm. He was literally soaked to the bone, he hadn't taken a jacket or anything with him because it had been so warm and sunny all day long.

No comments: