9.03.2007

Floating Around

These are always floating around. But I like reading other people's so here goes:

1. What is your occupation? Mother, wife, friend, cleaning lady, whatever else Will manages that will glorify my mothering…..
2. Do you like banana sandwiches? Most definitely, especially with lots of PB and toasted bread
3. What are you listening to right now? The air conditioner and the sound of silence… ahhhh
4. What was the last thing you ate? Alfajores – a latin American dessert made by Kendra! They were SO tasty I think I had like 8

5. Do you wish on stars? I don’t usually think about it
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? turquoise
7. How is the weather right now? MUGGY
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? One of my VT’ers
9. Favorite T.V. shows? Oh there are so many to choose – Amazing Race, Friday Night Lights, The Office, Bachelor, Gilmore Girls…. My husband is gone a lot – I know that is no excuse
10. Favorite T.V. commercial? The Subway one where the girl orders a “side of thunder thighs and a bedonkie donk butt (sp?)”
11. Favorite drink? Dr. Pepper, or diet cherry coke…. Unless I’m trying to be healthy, then it is raspberry crystal light
12. Favorite sport to watch? Tennis actually. If I attend a game – definitely football or bball… my hubby would be sad I didn’t say soccer.
13. Have you ever dyed your hair? I’m too scared
14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Neither
15. Pets? I’ve been wanting to get Will a fish, he LOVES nemo

16. Favorite month? Probably December I absolutely LOVE Christmas time
17. Favorite food? Yes – I can’t pick a fav. Maybe Mexican? Italian? I can’t choose18. What was the last movie you watched? Count of Monte Cristo

19. Favorite day of the year? Christmas
20. What do you do to vent anger? I usually let it fester for awhile, then I forget it or talk to Scott
21. What was your favorite toy as a child? Dolls
22. Fall or Spring? Fall

23. Hugs or kisses? Both – especially from Will
24. Cherry or Blueberry? blueberry
25. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes and probably dust
26. Who is the friend you have had the longest? My sister
27. What did you do last night? Watched the Count of Monte Cristo with my hubby
28. What are you afraid of? Anything bad happening, getting sick
29. What bugs you? Clutter, and people who eat really loud
30. How many states have you visited? I have no idea unless I’m looking at a map – it’s a lot though, but someday I want to say I’m visited all 50 nifty United States!
31. Favorite car? Audi wagon or Jeep Grand Cherokee

32. Number of keys on your key ring? 2
33. How many years at your current job? It feels like a lot longer considering all the stuff that has happened, but Will is only 16 months old… time flies!
34. Favorite day of the week? The weekend – Friday, Saturday, Sunday, they all have their benefits
35. How many states have you lived in? States – just two Utah and MN but I’ve lived in 3 different countries (Israel, Venezuela, Guatemala) and traveled to lots of South American countries (Venezuela, Guatemala, Peru, Bolivia, Mexico, Argentina – barely). My parents live in Uruguay, so I’m hoping to add that to the list someday!

Now it's my turn to tag someone: I TAG Skipper, Amy Blake, Chrissy Jackson, and my family members

2 comments:

Amy said...

We could watch TV together any time :) It's so neat that you've been able to visit so many countries. All of the central/south american countries are definately on my someday list!

Skipper said...

I love it! I just posted mine. By the way, have you kept in touch with any other LDSSA peeps?