8.13.2007

TURTLE MAN TRIATHALON


What a man - on Saturday, Scott ran the Turtle Man Triathalon. It was here in a suburb of Mpls, called Shoreview. He swam a mile through Snail Lake, biked 23 miles around the lake and neighborhood, and then ran a 10K. He did awesome, he was 13th in his age group, and 197th out of 1200. He even beat his goal (to finish in 2 hrs. 30 min.) and came in at 2 hrs. and 22 min. Will and I were there to cheer him on, but missed pictures of him on the bike - TWICE! ARRGGGH. We enjoyed watching him and glad he enjoyed it and did it safely. Way to go Scott, we LOVE YOU!!


Just after the bike - heading out on the run. He even had enough energy to give us a smile!
















At the finish line - whew!

















This old man took our picture - nice job, huh?

4 comments:

N8Stowers said...

Nice Scott! Was this your first? What a stud, sounds like you ripped it up. I'm doing my first triathalon at Snowbasin this weekend, it's acutally an Xterra (Mtn. Tri.) Wish me luck! Good job, I hope I can do as well as you did! Stowers

Skipper said...

Holy cow! WAY TO GO! As someone who tries (very hard) to run a simple 5K here and there, I would like to say, Good on ya mate.

Jaci said...

Way to to Scott! That is awesome!

Kara-- I love your new haircut! ;)
So very stylish!

Anonymous said...

Scott,
How in the world do you find the time to work out? Man you need to lay off the protein or you will be huge. Good work man! That is awesome