8.08.2007

SWIM LESSONS




Will screamed all through his first bath when we brought him home from the hospital. But, ever since then, he has LOVED water. This summer we did a "water babies" swim class. It was a lot of fun and Will loved it. He is doing great, he learned to kick his legs, blow bubbles, and put his face in. Now when we go to the pool, he just jumps right in. This last picture is after our class, I just love it, it is a classic WILL shot - doesn't he look like his daddy?? I think so.

4 comments:

Betsy said...

I wanted to do swim lessons with Claire this summer, but it never happened. That looks like so much fun. I guess there is always next year. Claire also loves the water.

jfb said...

I'm loving your blog, Kara! I check it often ... even though I don't comment. Hope all is well back in Minneapolis and you're settled into your place. Has your husband started back to school yet? I'm glad you were able to enjoy a "real" summer together ... I look forward to the day when "we're" done with school. Take care! jennie

stacibee said...

Spittin' image. I think Will looks a lot like his Daddy too. Just darling!

Danny and Lauren's Blog said...

Hello! How cute is Will? Oh my goodness he is so big! I am so happy that I was bored at work and blog stalking because I struck gold when I found your blog today! =) Xoxo, Lauren (and Danny)