8.21.2007

A MUST READ....


Wow. what a fun book this was to read. If you havn't read any of the "Twilight" series by Stephanie Meyer, I highly recommend them. I just finished the 3rd book and I'm "thirsty" for more! Hehehe ... I can't wait for the rest to come out next year. If there was a word like "chick flick" for books, I would use it to describe this book. It is one of those books that your husband will be laughing at you while you read it. Then when you're done, you'll be wishing you had a husband like the main character in the book.... hahahaha. Seriously though, they were really fun to read, and to me, that is what reading is all about - ENJOYMENT and FUN.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I am almost done! I cant wait to see how it ends.

brooklin said...

So what I want to know is where you find the time to read books so fast? Do you stay up to the wee hours of the morning reading while Scott is sleeping? I imagine Will keeps you pretty busy during the day-- Reagan isn't walking yet and she still keeps me on my toes every second she's awake-- how do you do it? I've been working on a book for 2 weeks and have only read the first 30 pages-- what's your secret?

Skipper said...

Oooo...loved it. Evan is starting to get annoyed that I call him Edward on accident every once in a while.