5.20.2008

Graduation Dinner

Since Scott is doing a dual degree, he has one more year of school. His classmates that he started school with are all graduating... or graduated as of yesterday. So, we still got to enjoy a beautiful dinner with his graduating classmates. This dinner was on the 50th floor (of 51 floors) of one of the tallest buildings downtown. It was an awesome view, I knew Minnesota was flat, but I didn't realize just HOW flat - I felt like I could see for miles. It was fun to enjoy a nice meal, talk to the graduates and their families, and dream of next year when we REALLY will be celebrating!!
This is the view out one of the windows, if you look closely you can see two lakes, right in the middle of the city. Minnesota is really pretty this time of year, it is so green and there are trees everywhere. It's very pretty right now, not too hot and humid, no bugs and mosquitos are out yet, and we can actually enjoy being outside.

These are our friends the Jenkins. Jeremy is graduating this year and moving to Jacksonville Florida with a fellowship at Mayo. Congrats Jeremy, we sure will miss you guys!!!
PS - doesn't Scott look handsome without his beard? I think so ; )

4 comments:

Betsy said...

Kara you look so cute! Are you excited to have only one year left? Chris started his rotations this week, so we're down to 15 months. Hooray! By the way, I loved all the beard pictures, they made me laugh out loud.

brooklin said...

kara you look like a hot mama! every time i see your cute hair i want to cut bangs for myself...

Amy said...

How exciting that you only have one year left!! Kara, I love your hair cut!!!

Jaci said...

what a good looking couple you two are? sharp, classy, stunning! Glad you had fun! ;)